1. Write a Python class named Student with two attributes student_id, student_name. Add a new attribute student_class and display the entire attribute and their values of the said class. Now remove the student_name attribute and display the entire attribute with values
2. Write a Python class to find a pair of elements (indices of the two numbers) from a given array whose sum equals a specific target number.
3. Write a Python class named Rectangle constructed by a length and width and a method which will compute the area of a rectangle
4. Write a Python class named Circle constructed by a radius and two methods which will compute the area and the perimeter of a circle
5. Write a Python program to create two empty classes, Student and Marks. Now create some instances and check whether they are instances of the said classes or not. Also, check whether the said classes are subclasses of the built-in object class or not